Why Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe In 2021 – How To Stop Shoes Rubbing My Little Toe
The discomfort of your little toe made you anxious to the extent Why Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe that leads you to search how to stop shoes rubbing my little toe. Whether you have pinky toes or not, shoes can hurt your toes. The reason for this is quite simple, they pinch and irritate your toes.
The heels that you bought specially to wear at the wedding of your best friend made your toes squished in shoes. All that caused blisters or hardened skin on your pinky so, you are here at the right place to find the answer to your question.
Shoes hurt your feet, and you can get a little sensitive about it at times. In this post I will tell you why shoes hurt pinky toe, and much more!
This article is going to cover all those possible issues to deal with the shoes, hurt pinky toe.
All of us have faced such situations in our life once or more. We know the pain of shoe bite, but the issue is to find tried and tested remedies to deal with how to stop shoes rubbing my little toe.
A shoe bite can lead to many severe issues, so it’s better to address the problem at the right time.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Stop Shoes Rubbing on My Little Toe?
- 2 Buy a Shoe That Fits
- 3 How to Prevent Shoes Bites From Your Shoes?
- 4 How to Make Shoes Comfortable?
- 5 Conclusion
How to Stop Shoes Rubbing on My Little Toe?
Experts recommend that your shoes should match your activity. You cannot wear dress shoes for running, or heels that look cute, cannot accompany you to your workplace all day long.
To save your day, wear what suits your activity.
But your concern can be very different such as all shoes hurt my feet, or my pinky toe hurts when I wear shoes.
The answer lies in buying a perfect fit Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe that can match the shape of your feet.
Buy a Shoe That Fits
- Every foot has its shape. There are three types of arches, low, high, and flat. After determining your arch shape, you should go for the pair that can provide better support to your arch for a comfortable walk.
- Buy a pair that fits snugly to your feet. When you place your feet on the ground, it wide-spreads its toes, and the arch supports it to bear the pressure. So, a tight fit can cause toes squished in shoes.
- A loose pair can increase the pressure on the toes. Toes have to hold the shoes from inside when a foot slips due to losing fit. It will result in fatigue and rubbing.
- Shoes that have a full shape can be the right choice for people that have broad toes or facing hurt toes in all shoes.
- Break in your shoes two to three times at home to avoid new boots hurt pinky toes.
- Avoid buying shoes that have tight seams or seams close to the little toe. Rough seams can irritate the skin inside the shoes on your little toe. This can make it sore which will pave the way to blisters.
How to Prevent Shoes Bites From Your Shoes?
Do you love shoes? Then shoes are going to keep biting you, whether you know it or not. Every time you put on your shoes, shoes are going to bite your foot. What can you do to prevent this pain? In this article Why Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe , we’ll show you how to prevent shoe bites from happening to you.
1. Use Toe Rings
Toe rings are made with soft gel to prevent blisters or rubbing that hurts. Toe rings or toe separators work against the overlapping of the toes that allow friction, and your toes have to face hammertoe, bunions, and corns.
There is a variety of toe rings and separators readily available for your ease. These can help in the situations Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe where shoes are rubbing big toe or where new boots hurt pinky toe.
They are durable, washable, and reusable while eliminating the pressure from the toes
2. Wear Blister Plasters
Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe is in a complex state when you wear close-fitting or pointed-shaped shoes. It has joints that can easily be in the shape of a pointed shape when overlapped. This overlapping will make it prone to rubbing and friction.
You can control rubbing that leads to hot spots or blisters by applying blister plasters. You can use it in any area where you feel hurt, and it will be stick to the place and heal the hot spot to prevent further issues.
This plaster will form a barrier between your shoes and toe to control rubbing or heating the spot even before the blister is formed.
3. Freeze Bags of Water For Shoes
The question arises that Why Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe and how to stop shoes rubbing the top of toes.
You can stretch your shoes so that you can manage a good room for your toes. Place a zip lock bag full of water in your shoes and place them in the freezer.
When the water changed into ice, it will stretch the shoes. This hack will fix the issue of not only rubbing the side of the pinky but also helps in stretching the top area of the toe box that is hurting the toes.
You can try this method for Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe even before you get hurt by the shoe bite. It can be a break-in for your new shoes to give you a snugly fit area for your toes to avoid friction.
4. Make Your Shoes Lacing Tight
Most of us consider that a loose lacing up of shoes will result in less rubbing or give room to the foot for a better fit. It’s a wrong concept.
A tight lacing helps the feet to stay in a secure place and prevents slipping.
A loose lacing can cause slipping of the foot. Slipping can cause friction and pressure on toes, especially on the little one.
Always make sure Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe that you lace up your shoes tight as the upper part of your shoes can play an essential role in stopping the issues for your toes. You should also consider some tight seams over the top area to hurt your toes.
Be moderate in lacing up.
How to Make Shoes Comfortable?
Next, make sure your shoes are more comfortable. You might be experiencing foot pain from your shoes because they are new. You may need to wear some shoes a few times in order to get used to their stiffness.
These are just a few suggestions Why Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe to make your shoes more comfortable and break in new ones.
- They can be stretched. To gently stretch your problem shoes, use a plastic or wooden shoe shaper for the night. Online shopping is an option for shoe shapers.
- Oil them. Massage oil such as mink oil or neatsfoot oil coconut leather shoes are causing you pain, rub your feet into the shoe’s edges. The shoes will become softer and less abrasive after a few days. Consider using a leather conditioner to protect the shoes from the harmful effects of oils.
- They should be warmed up. Pair thick socks with your shoes. Next, heat the tight areas with your hairdryer for approximately 30 seconds. While the shoe material remains warm and flexible, walk around. When you feel they are ready, remove your socks and put them on.
- Mold them. This works well with strappy sandals. You can put on your sandals, and then dip your feet in a bucket of warm water. You can then dry them by soaking them in water. Then, you can walk around for a few hours in the sandals. You might test the sandals with water before you plunge them into the ocean.
To err is human, so if you have bought a shoe that has become a hurting experience for you, do all the preventive methods to make sure you can fix the issue.
A pair of Why Shoes Hurt Pinky Toe will turn into a learning experience for you to buy a perfect fit for you, next time. Buy your shoes carefully and break in them to stretch them into a shape most natural for your feet.
All the hacks mentioned above are most effective for shoes hurt pinky toe to make the journey of your feet relaxed and thriving towards every destination.
Most Frequently People Ask For (FAQS)
1. How do you stop your pinky toe from hurting your shoes?
- Wear socks. They can act as a cushion between your foot and the shoe.
- Use toe protectors or toe caps. They can cushion toes from the shoe and prevent friction.
- Insert shoe pads or insoles. These can help prevent abrasion in areas such as your heels.
- Apply paper tape.
2. What do you do when your pinky toe hurts?
3. How do you protect your pinky toe?
4. Why is my pinky toe squished?